Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Logged On June 6th 2010

With my head held HI
I will say this , I am not like them but we are one in the same.
I respect my spirit and I live up to my name.
Shapel I Are.
and I will continue to be
even when these chemicals in the air be trying to erase me.
You can chase me
but I'm no where running-
Far from your ideas
because I guess I'm a cloudy dust in your mind
I guess I'm a preaching tape so please unwind
and rewind your thoughts back to a place where life was
Well I can't cause Life is now.
But thats another note
about limitless zeros and HIlife pipes
puff puff tote
but don't pass it to me unless it purity
clarity
put in there in me
deeper than any man could ever lay his 2-12 inches
and better than the satisfaction of dissing all you-
i'll never curse you out
cause thats the first step to dragging my self down
Can I be Captain Obvious? Yes You Can they say.
More cliques than a band of chicks
and not chic at all
just click and clack clucking
like ducks and wagons and remote controls
but no buttons
virutally you are journeying no where
and I know nothing
but this something that you think you elevating to
is simply depreciating your soul
and leaving you feeling heavy but its not gold
its not lead
and you are perhaps using to much of your head and not enough heart
because you think you are free
and you constantly repeat this
in syallbles of
one two three
can freedom come that easy?
lets bask some more in worldy pleasures cause of course that is what pleases me.
and this is what life is all about?
right here right now.
but let me say one thing before you nod off,
it may be right here and right now
but i left there and now was always this thing of the past.
Now, is really a moment ago.
So living life so whimsy and "free" as you can go
is what I would like to take to defy because
quite frankly,
i've never been status quo.
but i'm predictable.

No comments: