Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Friday, August 1, 2008

Return .

Greetings ,

First off I want to clarify that I had a blogger and where it is I have no clue...
My name is Shapel Monique LaBorde , a lot of people think its important but I think its just a name to differnitiate you and me . I'm your sister lover , friend , and all of thee above. Life is something I can feel but I can't put my finger on and slowly and quickly I'm learning. Learning about the known and unknown. I would say I'm crazy and no one is like me and there has never been another like myself but then I would turn a blind eye to the old adage " nothing new is under the sun ." I feel ...
& I don't know why I feel this way.

So here is a warm and cool welcome to myself in this world I'm living in...I'll try to relay as much as I can. As Honest & ZEN as I can Be.

No comments: