Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Life is...

full of things and yet so empty at the same time. Life is an expected surprise. My life has been blessed and tested through the Most High. Divine energy has always been in my favor no matter how selfish I may seem and get sometimes. At the end of the day....Positivity is always a step ahead of the negativity that lags behind my back.

This summer was really fun and the moments that were created in seconds and days will be in memory thats alive for the rest of my life.

Though one guy has hurt me and try to erase my happiness and joy ...there comes one more promising even more...=]
but before all of that

Shapel grew stronger in spirit and love for herself.
The only challenge I may have is the challenge of trying to let myself be in a relationship. I guess I am old enough , twenty basically. But a part of me just wants to float and not encounter any type of drama...but I am trying and I already promised to give someone a chance..an honest chance..I'm just wondering if I gave myself honest time to heal. :-\

School seems promising and very very busy yet productive. I have so many things I want to do and even more things that I need to do. What will be a greater blessing is fusing the two together so that the road is clear.....

I'm excited for new beginnings<3
I am thank ful and I am forever actively in love with Shapel and the life I possess.

:D

No comments: