Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 6th 2011

A rainy day.
The day before my one year lociverrsary.
The day that is numerically displayed as 09/06/2011.
A Tuesday.
The day where I have one morning class and I work up until 3pm.
Usually.
The day where at midnight I second guess the fact that I am in a relationship.
The day I take a minute or so to sit down with my kittens and play with them.
The day I finally am a bit on track with Plato and his ideal Republic.
At least in my class.
The day before my Math Quiz#1.
The day before Wednesday, September 7th 2011.
23 days before my Birthday.

But most importantly the day I get to be alive...again...


I'm living.

No comments: