Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Friday, November 25, 2011


total mess-up
and everything around me is evident to that fact.
my life is out of order and this dangerous game
can't seem to bring it back
into play and everyday
i wish it would get a little better.
i was never the pessimestic one
and i have no intention of starting now..
why look down when there is no ending.
why look up when real friends be pretending.
i'll be the one to smile in your face and break off a piece of my soul
swallowing all signs of pain because this life has a toll
and i'm already in debt
so i'm sitting wondering
where is the funds going to come from?
i have very little feelable support and inspiration
no disrespect
but
i'm not so in to this capitalistic nation
my dreams and happiness has been misshapen
and the only place i can call a safe haven
has even been invaded
my heart was torn a part
in a vicious manner
and i have this tough interior that i can't picture letting down
crumbling over
some person i'm not too sure of
...and its not fair for you.
no
its really not fair for you.
because you, you deserve someone a little better.
a little more patience.
a little more willing.
a little less paranoid.
a little less accusing.
a little more affectionate.
a little more capable.
a little less cruel.
a little more pleasant.
i'm not the one for you.
and i sometimes wish i was,
to know i can be comfortable in a place forever is so warming.
but the title of forever is a big red flashing warning.
you need a hand
and honestly i'm disabled...I gave so much of myself
too connected and i'm trying to cut the cables...
I need to find myself
and I need to do it fast.
This cold person all bruised up is not usually a jerk or an as-
astronmically, I have an ocean storm stirring up because I'm not being the moon
Im not gleaming with light and I'm feeling all doomed
but I promise if I find my self soon
and if you give me room
it would be for the best
and maybe we can always be cool.

No comments: