Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Wednesday, January 21, 2009


Barack Hussein Obama is the 44th President of
The United States of America.


I was at Howard University in Washington , DC on January 20th 2009 when Mr. Obama became President Obama. I cried. I sighed and smiled. Standing ovations and clapping hands was found all over America on this day.
I went to DC on the 18th and stayed at Howard University and on MLK day I went to the Refresh the World Symposium. So many stars were there : P Diddy , Queen Latifah , Shaka Zulu , Ludacris , MC Lyte , Spike Lee (Host) , Rosario Dawson and many more. The morning of this day I saw Bowwow in the diner we were eating at called Wilsons. He took a picture with my friends and I.
I did not go to school today but I will be in school tomorrow and I have loads to catch up on.
P&B ,
shapelL.


No comments: