Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday

I have decided to renovate my room in New York. I will be living here longer than I had presumed. To be real I do not want to leave my grandmother all alone and I will not have money for all those bills if I was to be thrown out after college lol. So I am thinking that I will have Gold walls , Green carpet , White flat LCD t.v. , wall decor and decals of birds on trees, plant life and a tall bookcase. I want a serene paradise feel.
I will put before and after pictures up soon hopefully.
As for now I must decide to get my lazy behind up and clean =[

No comments: