Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I feel like the Turkey =\

Don't nobody want no broke heart....
Again and again I let feelings go ahead of my reason and rational.
Don't nobody want no two timing loser...
=[
Ain't nobody gonna love you like are , If you take whatever he brings your way.

Thanksgiving is
highly emotional.

I almost wish I was heartless.

I gave this so much of me. ME. I put a lot of thought , pain , soul ,sweat and tears in to this.

I am ready to sign these papers like Usher said .

Ohh ...Ohhhh...
Papers.
Ohhh..Ohhh.

I know its gonna be some more ish tonight.
...
My friends can't recognize me!
Cause I took a chance on LOVE , its like I'm dying...
For you I gave my heart <3
Been through so much drama ....
I took all I could take and you leave me no option...

THIS SONG SPEAKS and its on REPEAT.

no one will read this except me. =\

1 comment: