Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Wednesday, August 4, 2010


Misconceptions of my reality..
Recollections of my identity...
or what I thought was mine...
How I thought it was fine...
to just shout and whine
and point my fingers
and drop the focus
out of my palms.
How was it okay to have alms and act calm?
-when honestly
deep down inside
I felt the tide
turn and toss
try to become my boss.
But the cost was too expensive.
and My soul was looking too pensive...
my actions
inactively vindictive...
and me predicting that all of this will have an outcome
of pure positivity.
and I drown myself in oils and preach livity.
But I'm livid see
I am baffled times three
at how you could not care about me and I put you before the TT.



No comments: