Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Who would of thought...Shapel would be up at 4 something in the morning dealing with Spelman sisters. Its sweet like cake I guess. Although I am extremely tired and well aware of the day I have ahead of me...this is truly a beautiful ceremony. Maybe its the candles or maybe its Sister's Chapel.

On an another note I need to get my drink on before 7:04am.

Where is that lady telling me I had to get my shirt between 6am and 6:30am!?!? :(

I'm too tired to type...now.

No comments: