Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

its hard to not follow the crowd
and its even harder to speak when the silence is so unnecessarily loud...
or maybe it is needed
maybe its too show you haven't been defeated.
you've risen above...
and allowed people to come with you.
sometimes when i'm in the rain..
now i don't think.
no i don't think.
i let the rain fall on my locs
the freeformed kind
in hopes that maybe this substance from the sky will let them grow..
i've caught myself eating for my hair
not caring
about the applause or the stares
cause i'm not starring in this show..
i've gone from blowed out straight to curly kinky nappy fros...
i went from the highest of the highs
and the lowest of the blows..
i don't puff
or anything but i exhale and inhale
a great deal
chill i try
to do
i won't front
you turned your back on me
you said
we were friends
the end had no time measurements
but i no stress a thing
now
i guess
i care too much about my carelessness
i laugh to much when i die inside.
i laugh too much
cause i die inside.

No comments: