Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thanks to the hurt feelings no way could they be hard,
bruised.
like soft peaches...
never good deals
no matter how many cards..
i pluck
out.
this is your game.
players have no place.
but you never knew the damage
cause you could never
poke poke poker her face.
you could never pinpoint
her soul.
never find her light.
blinded half heartledly
wishing fate could take a different turn
wishing all the calories wouldn't burn
waiting and wanting to hold on to something...
you're trying to work it out...
balance it out like an elliptical
didn't think the outcome would flip on you-
you
didn't think i'd be okay
at the end of the day
at the end of the day
at the end of the day
at the end of the mother loving day
you really thought for a moment SHE wouldn't be okay?
I couldn't let you think that.