Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Long Time




I mean to update this blog but I'm usually occupied with real life moments.
This blog was suppose to be a sort of release for me...a place where I could be real when real life seemed tobe a dark fantasy. It was also a semi-glimpse of who I am and what I aspire to be...in simply just being .....but I was wrong.

And it takes a some growing and a lot of lessons called mistakes to realize when you were wrong.
Were because you can sense when you might be going in the right direction which is often left in the shades of grey and blue....

I have changed nicely...I would think........I feel a bit calm amongst the drama that entices and tries to choke my life.....

My fortune cookie I had in Atlanta said " You will soon make a long overdue personal decision"
I believe I am making it.
There have been many a signs pointing to this moment of yesterday.
Its not as hard as I thought it would be ...because I know I have to do it.

I deserve I chance at happiness and supreme love.
If it is my energy I must change and channel than so be it. I must make some changes in my life...

I need positivity in my life..I need to grow....

I need to shift a lot of channels and create a sphere of plus signs creating a gate of protection from lies and deceit.

I say this as pure as possible..no influences at the current moment and not trying to appease to false depicters...I'm searching for the inner light under the pollution of unnaturality within society....I'll get there with the help of love....immense love of all around me....so for now...I'm just sliding through frozen time....this moment belongs to me....

No comments: