Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Vegetables...Boring?


So people always ask me, Shapel why are you a vegan? The truth is honestly I am not as vegan as I would love to be...NO I do not eat meat nor dairy but I do eat a lot of starch and grainy products. What I am saying is that you can not claim to be a vegetarian nor vegan with your diet consisting of nothing near 50% of vegetables. Thats right just because you are not a meat eater does not make you a wholly veggie eater. So what I am saying is I chose to increase my vegetable/fruit intake because:

  1. When I eat fruits I feel happy..like literally when I eat fruits I feel a surge of energy come throughout my being. I feel all the positive vibes floating throughout my being and my face shows it.
  2. Eating animals means my body is literally a walking cemetery. I have carcasses inside of the very temple I am suppose to use to live and create light. Yet I have darkness and death setting in my core.
  3. The way animals are killed is with no sacrifice nor thankfulness it is with pure evil and over consumption. The meat market has not heart nor any reason behind the ruthless killing. When there is spirituality in actions their is no truth or justice.
  4. Green is whats good for the body. We must intake light for light...
  5. Vegetables never get boring so many colors so many different properties and flavors for advancing my physical,emotional and mental planes.
With that said and so much more I still want to say..I'll end this post with the fact that I am working harder to show you exactly how a person on foods with light love and nature looks,acts,feels, etc like. So I will intact 70% vegetables this summer every day. . . Stay tuned!
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. -Albert Einstein

No comments: