Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Monday, May 3, 2010

Blue Trucks with Red Stripes.

The boy I loved the most left me at the post.
Tell them to send me by Ground
7 days - 5 days
cause I'm guessing love was a Business
that I had no Business
getting myself into.
Truly
Fed Up
with posting my feelings out there
for someone to stamp it out and say
Return to sender
cause there has been an error
that left me taking a deeper look into the mirror
and inside of my soul
because I was told
there was always going to be someone for everyone
but i guess i'm nobody
and you were meant to remind me of that fact
But what do I lack
as an image of things filled with love and life
how could my head hang low
WHY DOES THE WORLD MOVE SO SLOW.
or maybe its me moonwalking
on Jupiter
and honestly I haven't hear of anything more stupider
wait
i lied
those few times
you said
i love you too.

No comments: