Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Friday, May 21, 2010

Thrills and Frills 5-21

Dear Drama , Peace I tried to bring to you lately but frankly you never was the type to hear it Realization you kind of feared it. I've been running in pentagons of desirable lust but I started to slow down when I saw my soul was getting rust between the wet dreams and the sunshine through the cracks and between me laughing loud and making funny rapping tracks. I spoke to your cousin Unhappiness and he tried to sway and swoon me into his pretty little arms but you know Shapel is all shallow and I saw the traces and cuts of his unfulfilled promises. And like a damsel in layaway I'm trying to hustle and get stacks for paydays Cause I just have to have it I see it. I FB like button it and grab it. Then I try to understand it. My biggest mistake and then I listen to the world try to tell me I'm fake but is this life even real Not when Aiyana Jones got killed while laying on her couch counting sheeps and slaughtered meat as her body gave out her soul gone for better and this policeman is just another trendsetter on the extermination of the youth and without cooth or home training we can't band together so i probably won't know what you're saying my brother my sister i missed ya you passed me by and i sit on the train and everything comes but no why no tears -i can't cry just dry sandpaper wishes of cleaning up yesterday's glitches and healing tomorrow from all of last year's stiches So Drama I know you wanna text me you probably wanna sex me but I only mess with lighter loads and from what I'm told you looking kind of heavy Hefty tie you up and Swif thee. After this letter I want you to stay away from here cause this back and forth like a rocking chair is kind of weared and played out PS3 consoles still not a player i'm gamed out. Although you'll catch me single remember I'm not alone and if see my friends or me just act like I don't have a phone. I'm gone to a place where you don't get along Love and Happiness like Al Green's song now you can get plastic surgery if you wanna come through but then you would be fake so I guess its really no room for you.. That Girl You Liked to Come Around Every Now and Then aka I'm not your friend =], Shapel

No comments: