Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Can anybody tell me the road to Nazareth?
I just need a place where I can lay my head.......

As bad as I wanted it. I'm happy they way it turnt out..I guess its for the better and all that good stuff in life. A part -actually I knew this was going to happen. Is it my pessimistic energy or maybe its my hopes up too high , and allthis time I thought that was where its suppose to be.

Who am I anymore ..I have a Twitter for Gesh sakes!
I suppose God knows how bad I wanted that boy! But then again I've said that before and maybe I didn't really like him ,or maybe this is where I'm suppose to be

No comments: