Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Friday, May 21, 2010

Right Now.

These pink flowers got me feeling light
And these yellow flowers are most
vivid at night.
Shopping bags of commercial material
And aftertaste of honey nut cheerios.
What are we running to on a treadmill of time
And after all is said and done
You could have been mine
And we should have been divine
Better yet in line
With moons and planets and stars
But I is and you are
We be
On a seesaw
Down and up
And then spiral in the air
We be there
Instead of here
Right now
Left the ground
With our hearts in the clouds
But no heavenly kiss
No spinetingling bliss
Just would of dismissed
And dished to disney
For their new fairytale
Love don't cost a thing
But ours was on ebay for sale.
To the highest bidder
Kind of let off on the slide
Who auctioned it off in pride
And took my vibrating cries
You're feeling it
They're stealing it-


And we be steady mobbin.

Centaurs , nymphs and goblins
Gobbling up my dreams
Making me lean
but I can't push my knees to the dirt
and as much as it hurts
I can't conform to the work
of evil.
So much to learn if
I open me up.
So much to learn if
I open me up.
It takes a year to grow older as far as people know
but it takes a moment to make a decision between stop and go.
So i'm going
on and on
on and on
drums beating
flutes beaming
strong and strong
catch me if -i was running

cause I'm not.
I'mma just scratch my head and bop my legs to this NYC beat.
and when I look down at my feet
make sure its still a ground
cause with all these sounds
sometimes i look up for you ,
and you're not even around.


damn.

No comments: