Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I like pink and green.
I like red and creme.
I like when I live life and everything isn't just a dream.
I like being Black even in the lightest of days.
I like shining even though I know there might be brighter rays.
I like feeling good without conforming to all around me.
I like sitting up straight and not slouching under pressure
under pressure
I like letters and hieroglyphs.
I like love.
Angels and Spirits.

and why would I ever compromise my lifestyle..that I'm truly living just to fit in.
and why would I ever try to fit out....

let me.
just let me.
damn.

No comments: