Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sat Sha Day.

So this little excursion by myself has proved to be ah-mazing. I had a good time all alone. =] I went to get some falafel. The I went window shopping and then actual shopping in a vintage store. I bought some cute widdle sweaters....
oh my god I think this cafe is really satanic worshippers...I am kind of scared low key.
this magical guy just cam by in black lipstick and made some type of grin...=\

anyways...I bought some stuff and a new cd...and when I listen to it I will tell ya what i think about it ....

there he goes again..0___o

uh yeah my day was great but its obviously a sign for me to throw up the deuces.

No comments: