Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Friday, October 22, 2010

so

I am so ready to go back to the Rotten Apple. The AUC is sheisty. Oops.and I don't wish to make this a rant and rave blog but I miss my real friends back at home. The ones where we can remember one time arguing or disagreeing. The ones where we arent twins in the same thing but we are almost basically the same person. I'm suppose to be going home December 11th. And I can't wait. Life should never be drama filled...at home we don't worry about whose pledging,we don't make secrets and big deal over wearing colors..we live life with the only restriction being respect yourself and each other.

Too many clicks.backstabbers.fast girls.pretty physicals And demonic souls.soroties and societies ....

Bleh.
At least I can count on you guys ..and Meg harassing me lol:)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments: