Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Saturday, October 23, 2010

So I am nineteen years old. I think I am attractive and I know I am beautiful inside and out...maybe society does not agree but I'd say I am. Whats the problem and where is the solution? Is MEG going to be the only person I fall back on or is he the only person left.... I have good qualities I would like to say. I think I'm pretty funny at times, I am very caring and I think that because I put so much out ...I would really like to receive a little bit more....I need love?



Now to create my diet slash lifestyle plan...nothing too drastic...

just trying to put my life back on track once again.

No comments: