Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How I keep managing to fall face first feet down and spirit up into this pit.
Makes me think...
Wow.
My life is blessed
but I am still feeling like ish-
and How dare I feel anything but bless there are those that are hungry
and those who eat all the time...
but then there is the rest.
I managed to let myself go
into this dark room called lust
and ended up with expected dissapointments all because I trust-
ed that you might and possibly could change
being my true feelings would be the catalyst
but all I could ever do was just foolishly wish
and you
you did it
you proved me right again
in the end of all the gloom
i guess we can't be friends.

No comments: