Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Sunday, February 20, 2011

It doesn't hurt so much. It is this feeling
of emptiness.
This split second of possible doubt.
This never ending nag
and my loud SIGH and my breathing"dag"
I always wanted it to work...I always had my head up in hopes
of light.
But the ending lasted longer than our beginnings.
Maybe I was too young and dumb.
The essential combination of a young girl wishing for love.
At the end of the day and many of the middles...I find myself...thinking
of you.
hoping that you
would find that painful, fun, difficult, hazy path
back to me.
I tried to cry.
But I ended it officially.
Pride absently leaves me recognition that I was not for you.
Two different landscapes.
and they keep telling me I'm too young.
The joy and sorrow of being young.
The hope in tomorrow
when today is done.


No comments: