Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Monday, February 21, 2011

in a calm sea every man is a pilot...

How do you react to a quotation like that?
Especially when you officially decided to put an end to things.
And he doesn't reply and you have to sit and ask are you over reacting?
But I am quite sure its within the process of things..its a step a
In getting over a break up. This time I know its real...
Now back to the quotation...
"In a calm sea every man is a pilot."
So many meanings and things come to my head when I look at this quote...for one...vows made in the storm are forgotten in the calm , calm before the storm, and any man can be a captain when the sea is at calm.

Now these three sayings reign some what true in my current situation like I was willing to forget all the bad things and dismiss my promise of letting go just so I can have an us. But there was never an us in calm always a stormy tempest. Things are kind of different not having any contact with someone for over a week...and the real storm will be the moments in which I am transitioning and getting over him. All feelings could highly possibly be destroyed....
And finally the pilot the captain..that in which he is.
He has a bit more control over this situation...

I never wanted to be the storm :(
But like all bad weather....
Goes away so the sun can shine
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: