Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

TOP TEN.

I don't really have embarrassing moments but I guess these come close.
10. In 2nd grade I went into the boys bathroom and used it and everyone's face in the lunchroom was like 0___o.
9.I use to be head over heels in crush like with a boy in 2nd grade named Sterling ...he had golden skin and golden dreads....he picked his nose one time...and I was forever scarred by that act.
8.I was waiting for the bus my senior year and suddenly my menstrual period decided to comply with nature....I would not leave the nail salon....the Asian people were getting upset but I would not leave until my Grandma rescued me in a cab.
7. I wet the bed somewhere and I was determined to hide it....because I was to old for that but the hotel people cleaned the sheets * yess!!!*
6.This one is funny, but my Grandma makes me get the pennies in the street ...even if a car is coming lmao lol...but really -____-
5.I had horrible cramps and I tried to leave school and ended up passed out in the staircase.
4.My grandma told everyone I was slightly overweight when I was in 5th grade -____-
3.I think I got caught like daydreaming and following this boy in the hallways=\ yikes.
2.Last year I kept getting busted doing nothing...but everyone assumed so cause this boy was in my room? yikes.
1. I fell in la. with a jamaican with no manners who eats meat. AWFUL.-_____-

No comments: