Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, January 11, 2011



Today I was esctatic for the simple fact that I am alive and I bleed today. Though a bit earlier. I bleed. and it was the Blood that poured from the place that life could potentially be created that allowed me to be happy and full again. I have not been so happy for a cycle in such a time...soon though I will get to the healing point where I will not bleed...but that takes time..and patience and knowledge of nature and energy....
sidenote-

TRUTH IS....
PEOPLE WANT TO BE LIKE ME..BECAUSE THEY FORGOT THEIR OWN SELVES.

No comments: