Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Monday, January 3, 2011



Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart? Well you can try sleeping in my bed...

Heartbroken?maybe.
Pain....definitely.
All because of the last person...

I try to make it where previous people never affect my future but all in all they do. I guess i'm an optimistic cynic when it comes to relationships. My first bf never counts in real life because it was such a short "real" relationship. But you wouldn't believe for almost three years he has been in my life. I doubt that I am in love with him but I don't know why I never can let him go completely. Like for good. The few attempts I have had ...where I was serious...he comes back. Its not him completely that I don't like. Its his job. His "previous" life. Its the fact that I don't trust him because I'm not giving anything up so I know he has to be getting it from somewhere else...and thats fine and all. Just let me go....

He called me crazy the other night....and maybe I am.
Because I allowed him to
prick at my heart. Because I gave him a chance.

I like being alone...up to a certain amount of time....
I guess thats why I bought a body pillow...

No comments: