Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Friday, January 14, 2011

When you fall in love....





make sure you look at your reflection clearly. Love you. . .
embrace you.



I accept myself. I love my body ...I am an astounding work in progress from my Creator. I am blessed to still be here. Like a crucifix I am hoping to be a positive sign , an addition to the lives of others...All I have done well please give praise and thanks to the Most High....


at the end of the day I am hue-man.

and
I love you.
I love me.
I love us.
We are.

No comments: