Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Thursday, January 13, 2011

lightbulbs ...flickering

Never make someone your priority when you are barely an option.




Never make sacrifices..never change.
When someone does not see the light ...don't open their heavy lids.

Tonight , rather today was the day that Shapel has come to the realization that she expects and puts certain people ahead of what they should be given. I overestimate dumbly. And for this epiphany. 
 
I have to let go and let it be..if it comes back to me..then maybe.


I will not hold anger like dark black hot coal in my heart...I deserve better..I'm destined for other things.


I am the only thing standing stubbornly in my way. 

No comments: