Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Monday, March 8, 2010

3 o s in a forest made a sound* 3/09/010

all i really want is one of ya'll to understand me,
through the loud clothes and the make-up , price tags and receipts and fees.
and all i really want is for you to feel ,
what could be real
but
who am i to judge
to say dreaming is too much.
so what i'm really saying
if you can hear my loud conscience,
theres even division and levels amongst nonsense.
i don't know who puts the stop it
and makes up these definitions
but i do know why they never taught me grammar mechanisms.
and i know why they clipped my wings - i was too high
and i know why they chopped my feet- i was too grounded.
i am
lost in the sauce,
and still spiritually founded.
dreams, hopes of hard LaBordes i mean laborers
sweat , blood and tears bounded
to make me.
so think?
could i really fake thee.
could i be another sigh of defeat
not if i'm that cry of relief
not if i turnt my history too
a familiar leaf
one of
glory,pride,community,love and wisdom
one where everything was in change
and nothing was new under the sun
according to Kiing Solomon
and being a Kiing myself
i think of no better man to follow than
a leader of illuminated truth
not the effect on PhotoBooth-
Glow
and just so you know
i never asked for it
i never asked for much
but you can feel me before you see me
now talk about touched...

No comments: