Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Monday, March 22, 2010

Shot at My Heart ; if you destroy my art...

Graffiti is simply doing what your Ancestors did in my case;
i mock Ancient Egyptians with spiritual inscriptions but
you think my art is a contradiction.
You think i write on skyscrapers to get attention.
and you know what,
maybe you deem to be precise
in fact that alone will suffice.
i'm bringing awareness
cause i can not bear this-
care less ness
where is our fear less ness
we come from a line
defined
with a nexus of symbols and texts
so why would you dedicate
all this energy to texts
i'm guilty and i know this
but i know that ignorance is not bliss
because i see those images of black fists
power
power
we are the people
power
power
race is a divider
and racism is lethal
Evil will never prosper as long as i come to grasp
and i unveil the masked.
The devil's flask
soon runs hollow
and presumptions you make are shallow
follow
the golden brick road
to the value of your soul.
The wise never grow old
but young and light
as their spirit takes flight
to planes of tranquil energies
and you need to see
as long as this will be
you cannot extinguish
My Love.
My Passion.
My Art.
Ablaze with Ether
from the Master Teacher.
until Kingdom come.
until Kiingdon come.

No comments: