Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

self query about the secular world 3/03/010

and the voice said in time young grasshopper
for although you are them and the reflection is thee
they are their
and you are me
i still need you to be
everything that you see
in blind sight
with your eyes wide shut
to all the negativity
and your soul opened to
the
light
that shines
special for you and me
cause i am yours forever
plus a day
and if living was done without you
i would give my breathe away
just so your atman could
sway
and
stay over and
under me.

cuddling my thoughts
making my heart
always room temperature and
above-
vivid skies
momentarily cries
bittersweet lies
corporate neckties
sapped sighs
stings from slapping skins
and i don't mean high fives,

not part with
your crusade for
equanimity.



No comments: