Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Monday, March 8, 2010

I don't want to wait in Vain for your Love...


*look at the spirit gleaming from this beautiful man*
Hello All,
I'm home in New York City.
On this oh so beautiful day.
The sun is out and now that my room has been painted gold
it really has a calm yet invigorating feel to my soul.
I'm not even trying to be spiritual and poetic.
I just feel so good.


I'm listening to Bob Marley- Waiting in Vain is playing.
It reminds me of sweet nothings and bliss filled kisses.

That is a true commitment , to wait for someone's love.
but i guess
its worth it?

Love is kind.
Love is patient.
Love is true.

but I think that if Love is so kind it wouldn't make me wait?
or
maybe it is doing so to let me see what its worth and how good it really is?

either way
whoever might say
on any given day

gotta love Bob Marley <3

No comments: