Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Monday, March 22, 2010

Free Willy Theme analyzed by Shapel and related to a philosophy in my heart





Hold me, like the river jordan
And I will then say to thee
You re my friend
Carry me, like you are my brother
Love me like a mother
Will you be there…

I can never stress enough the fact that we need to be there for each other. That we will all PERISH and can never prosper alone. This life we walk is not one meant to travel on foot all the time , when you are tired. We are a community and a family. Millions upon millions have died and passed on just so you and i can become united.

Weary, tell me will you hold me?

Cause I will. To my last breath I will hold you down.

When wrong, will you scold me?

When lost will you find me?
I am not one to be the judge but when you feel sometime does not connect with your inner being. Answer that voice and do what you believe in your heart is truly right. I will always remind you of your destiny which is to be nothing less than magnificent and influential.

But they told me a man should be faithful
And walk when not able
And fight till the end but I'm only human.

We are only mere mortals. Little humans but one must remember that is the scale of our souls that leaves another account of great heights.

We are only human and this makes us no less equal to accomplishing things of superb measure. The fear of achieving shall be diminished and the blaze of love and caring should always flame forever bright<3

No comments: