Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Monday, March 22, 2010

in a wireless world
no wonder my wires are fraying
dictionaries are full of empty meaning and sayings;
knees wobble from the constant praying
day out and day in
i don't know where to begin
Where do I start?
How am i apart
of this...
Someone pump the brakes
on my cerebral
Please someone stop
Racing isn't legal
chasing is too feeble
and conceitedly
I feel way too regal
to waste around and wait
Debate
on reasons that do not add up
to your cracked measuring cup
oops
your bad
my good
luck.
and



i guess it sucks.


echo*
on reasons that don't add up

No comments: