Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tupac- Keep Ya Head Up is on. I am feeling some type of way. So muchh can go on during a period as short as four hours. Where am I going? What am I doing? What is this? How much does it take? This song reminds me that throughout all this pain we really have to encounter in life , there is a righter day and there is a way for you to see your self and your purpose. Life can be a trip...one day you can be so insecure and the next day you can be so narcissistic? I'm sick of trying to please everyone ..but I'm in this world to satisfy others but not exactly ... ah bah hum. im babbling -__-. I JUST WISH SOMEONE COULD UNDERSTAND ME. As I sit here trying to cry.

it doesn't make me feel better when people go well someone is going through 10x the pain you are.

it makes me want to cry =[

how to deal with pain 101.

1 member.

peace.

No comments: