Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Friday, February 26, 2010

let's talk about sex...baby?!?!

So I'm sitting in Cosby thinking to myself all the things I was talking about last night and one of my past discussions in class , and something struck me.Is sexuality bad or good ? I personally believe that sexuality is good in the sense that you are conscious of what your sexuality is. Being in tact with your sexuality shows either a level of being comfortable or insecure.
Last night as I was joking around with a few people in my dorm , claiming I'm stimulating my clitoris and there is "jizz" all over the place while laughing , I stopped and thought what if I was serious. LOL. Would it be all bad. I do not tie naiive , pure, angelic, "good" girl with bad just because you're knowledgable about sex.

So the next time you're alone look at your body and love it , feel comfortable.
  • Breathe in your aroma.
i'm pretty serious.

Who else can really love you like you?

No comments: