Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

morning breeze 2/23/010


inspire.
woke up this morning.
grateful.
blessed to see.breathe.think
but most importantly
live
another moment.
because even if I do not make it
through for a day.
i would pass on to say-
"thank you, everything is okay"
recognizing
my gift of the present
and how i live
each nanosecond
influence the presence-
gone by for past.

brightening.
beautiful colored
faces.
making them morph into
shiny canvas of
familiar places.
cause every time i look
into your eyes
i can remember
[if i briefly forgot]
why.
why.

why i love today.
why i pray today.
why i dance today.
why i sing today.
why i praise life and all its chapters
i'll faced.
why i am here today.

love.love.love.
maybe mr.hathaway can explain to you..
Love love love you can't imagine what you did to me aww baby
and love love your love everytime you smile it goes
through me all the time

who are you to not realize
what you are to this world
when you seperate paritcles in the air,
where things something get thin so
whywould i be without you or better still
how could i be without you.

No comments: