Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Friday, February 26, 2010

BUMtalk

Another day , another day
No ore dollars.
I'm even losing sense.
What do I have left?
Do I hold my respect
on a shelf higher than the law?
Do I hold my pride
in a room bursting through walls?
Do I still hold love...
inside of my pulsating heart.
Does determination pump through my veins
and seep out my body
and leave an aroma in the air?
Erasing all fear
and thoughts
of failure and disgrace ,
and to now think ,
would I really hide my face
and slow my pace
In life.
Just because people cannot embrace
What I'm feeling inside...
You want me to lie
for the sake of your approval.
You're wishing I were fake.
As harmful as Barbie herself.
Warping the minds of children in society.
Telling them this look will complete thee.
See,
I know the extent of my ignorance.
Therefore I'm in partial control.
Feigning for knowledge got me here
and people still look with disdain.
“Completely deranged!”
“You should be ashamed...”
“Society's stain!”
“Parents to blame!”
“Stop playing games!”
“She needs to be tame!”
Pause.
Rewind...
Tame be to needs she
Games playing stop
Blame to parents
Stain society's
STOP!
Trying to shape Shapel !
I know the value of money .
Destroyed our mentality and separated us as a people.
So please! Spare some change I can actually use.
Denied life over paper.
Another crime , another crime
No more time.
I'm even losing lines.

No comments: