Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Friday, February 26, 2010

Ode to La Nandi

Im damaging to your system
like free radicals
holding your mind in a abstract cell.
now you wanna free radicals?
and Im talking like revolutionaries like concord 18sumthing like haiti like assatta.
whose hotter?
than I
he begged to differ and she cried
im not floating on air drops but im floating on souls who died.
Shapel be fly
fly fly
high high
higher than swift winds
higher than big ben and green benjamins
lined with snowflakes
i bake the cakes
i walk on lakes
i was always fake.
so now i'm real?
alien android ascending and asexual.
one puff puff
dont tote and pull.
i'll take your spirit and i'll do something with it.
i'll have a new era and you all would be fitted
to this vision Allah blessed upon me
rainbows stretching from sea to see
see what i'm talking about
you shouldn't cut me off.
telling me I can't dream
like you was too Supreme and I don't got it like Diana Ross.
whose the boss?
i guess me because
i'm no diva.
no long pretty eyelashes
only scars and whip lashes.
no smooth butter skin.
only textured like ripped stained hems
hymns sung like early in the church on sunday morning
yesterday my family was mourning
and my aunts soul was yawning
ready to dive
ready to dive into the great
ready to seal fate
ready to be dead and live again.
ready to wake up from the nap and begin.
I loved her with my heart and she is 56.98723%
of me.
But remember Shapel be fly
no lie
you noticed.
Bawling tears never came
I can't kiss her but there is no pain
Sunny days are cute and all but I like the rain.
And the raindrops keep falling on my head.
Letting me know everything is going to be all right
you said.
Although a lot of you have went and left
I'll stay and fight for whats right.
Lay my life for future rights.
The Most High gives me the might
Shapel be fly
as a kite
I'll soar high
but that string is still keeping me grounded—iight?

No comments: