Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Monday, February 1, 2010

zoned.

Love is painful
Tears are repetitive
What hurts most is that this is the way its to be.
Fight for rights
whats wrong? when thats all you know..
in this cold cold world.
Is someone ever gonna put the heat on!
I'll stay in the kitchen.
I put my heart and soul on this.
My mind if I could find it
I wouldn't even put it up for sale.
Thats all I have left and through all the chaos it has not fail.

I might not make it.
But I want you to know that all I want is for the world to experience
7 mins of peace.
But because I want it I doubt it will happen.

Please watch the children.
the children are the future ...all we got....all we got.
Fuget.The Money.
the evil = exterminate it.
communal spirits urge me to say these things
I really believe I am possessed and I don't think its a poem
It s more of a testimony
and even if I edit it
It still won't come out right.
I don't know what I am doing here ..
I feel as if the string is being lighted and it makes me feel at peace inside.
I'm not depressed or sad.
Im not angry or mad.
I never wanted to be good or bad.
I just wanted t live.
I just wanted to love.x2
but its something abut death that sounds so promising...

Why are we so scared, its not final.
Forever living ...forever dying.
tear stained blouses and bloody mouths for speaking out.


I don't know.

No comments: