Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So I wrote a poem on February 22nd 2010.
I put it up on my notes on facebook and surprisingly a good amount of people liked this poem...
thank you.
i sincerely am grateful that you feel me and you love something i produced.
<3


Pretty Girls 2/22/010


all these pretty girls.
all these pretty girls.
all these pretty girls.
all around
me.
completely shadowed by these
pretty faces.
competition not for me.

pretty girls
i won't even dare step up to your plate.
pretty girls
you get the highest rate.
[5 star]
pretty pretty girls
nothing is ever late
with you.
you're always in time.

vogue.
elle.
cosmopolitan.
baby girls out of this
world.
so what of the plain
girl.

imma tear it up--
plain girl.
plain girl.
you on anotherplane girl.
so fly.
so high.

above them.

doing the do.
they can never front you boo.
never enter the contest cause you couldn't lose.

they needed jimmy choos.
7 feet heel , those is shoes.
just to reach you.
they needed moulin rouge.
face airbrushed and hair touched up.
just to hold a teacup
to you.
they need gucci,louie and burberry.
all you needed was your pen,pad and strawberry--
orbit gum.

a complete degree.
pure.
simple. full.
you do not lack beauty.
you reek of it.
so do not fit
into a pre-molded
wish of the masses.

plain girl.
plain girl.
they may rock diamonds.
but you
you're my classic pearl.

photo.php.jpgphoto.php.jpg

1 comment:

KimBee said...

once again, this is great! lol i had to repost it http://kim2bee.blogspot.com/2010/02/as-i-was-checking-out-lodge-in-my.html