Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

cognizance 2/24/010

the reality of the situation
is that yes, maybe
just maybe
who am i kidding.
i've been impatient.
running,
zipping-
racing
and dashing
pumping my brakes-
way too late
and ending up crashing
feet first
cause i can already see how I'm going to land
and
i think
i overstand
my physical existence.

a signal
flashed when
i played double dutch with gravity.
and i held all the resistance.

a song
kissed my eardrum
when i was the one who
was about to run,

but


i levitated
into a dimension
that not so many people can mention
and i sit back kind of wishing
that i wasn't on detention
because knowledge
is a dangerous tool.
i mean i know knifes, guns and drugs
weren't allowed in school.

but

now i can't even bring my mind.
and
and my sanity isn't even all mine.

my skill and mastery
has the government coming after me
has third eye open ; i can finally see
no longer blind,deaf or mute.
i can finally be.
all that the most high intended for thee.

i'd put my sole
on the line.
think about that
i'd
put
my
sole
on
the
line.

No comments: