Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Monday, February 1, 2010

omm.

Yeah I'm back from Nigeria since the 17th of January but we will talk about that in another post.


I think we as people take a lot of things for granted in this impermanent world. Now in 2010 , I'm losing people. People I called friends. People I love still even though they can't see what they do. But who is too blame , I'm not to blame neither or they but there is always a problem. Is it me? No. I don't think , I'm being to harsh or "digging in too deep about nothing."I am a reformed person. There is no time worth spending on stress and drama. There are people who I lived with and seen with my own eyes , that need to be sheltered and fed. My thoughts at the moment are alittle all over the place but basically I guess my past never really knew me...

here's to the moment of now.
thats all we can really count on....

No comments: