Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Monday, June 14, 2010

I am devoting some time to the study of Marijuana, Tribal Art and Rastafari Movement.
I shall return but please stay in tune with worldy events and www.bekumfall.com

peace&blessings,
love.

2 comments:

'Kalos' said...

Marijuana...is my medium to a state of abstraction. An excuse to scurry away from this cruel world...there are many hamrful things to your health that can be done, but I feel it's aaaaaaaalll worth it. Enjoy, love!

kiingdonPellyoSo said...

but like you said its an excuse and i really feel like my body is a temple imma post about that soon