Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Thursday, June 17, 2010

WTFLICK is Shapel Monique?


What is the meaning of Shapel or rather Chappelle. Not Dave (more on that later...)
My grandfather on my mother's side named me... Shapel and my mother just adored the name Monique.








This is La Sainte-Chapell
Shapel (Chapel) or more commonly Chappelle means lives near a church. In France, there is a structure called La Sainte-Chapelle. This 13th-century chapel is called the most beautiful building in France for its architecture and stained glass. This building was like a precious reliquary. Some refer to it as the a keepsake for the spiritual. Because of the beautiful stainglass, when one enters inside the structure they can witness the beautiful colors produced by the light.
A feeling of God and the celestial is felt when one is inside...you feel as if you are standing in pure soul.
As for Monique, it is a variant of Mona: madonna meaning wise. It is a French derivation of the name Monica meaning the advisor. How funny...

So this is all I have for the name Shapel and the name Monique.


By the way I love this guy..

so I will say Shapel like Dave <3


oh and how could I forget....
This is Shapel Monique.

No comments: