Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Friday, June 18, 2010

Now Playing- Rasta Man Chant
Maybe I can be going through a phase but I believe that everyday I am finding myself more in love and more in tune with nature. People make mistakes.But I will stand strong in the belief that nature does no wrong.
I am going to lock my hair in fact I wanted to for a very very long time. I liked short hair but who am I to cut it off every single time it grows ...its a sign... and forget being fashion forward. I mean I'm Shapel in the most un-cocky way. Because I am striving to stay trie to myself I feel thats a style and not a fad or a trend.
But enough on tangents and things....
I really stress the world should consume pure vegetables.

"Man ideally should not eat meat, for to eat meat a life must be taken, an animal must be put to death."

2 comments:

'Kalos' said...

Go for it!

kiingdonPellyoSo said...

thanks jeff:) i did but i combed them out but not next time.. lol