Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Thursday, June 17, 2010

It seems as if they are all on a footrace in the business of seeing who can make me cum first. I don't think I want to be in a relationship as of yet but its something inside of me that is begging to have a companion. Not exactly suffocated with the presence of this person but a reminder of the sheer illusion that someone is there...and they are there for me. Unselfishly I am theirs.


So please if someone happens to see me and read this or even feels this. Holla at a G.

No comments: