Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Two Men Killed In Silver Spring, Md. Car Crash

I guess I’ll see you next lifetime…

To all the people in this beautiful Earth..Shapel loves you if no one else does. I guess whatever can be handed simply cannot be taken for granted. The AUC community has just let two big beautiful spirits float on. This hurts a lot but I know it is good for our souls. God is simply reminding us..The Creator is trying to speak to us, and I hope we all listen. “Most Intellects do not believe in God..” but you will fear him all the same.

I know all my loving ones that have passed on from this visual sphere of our world is still here and they are all talking to me and trying to tell me something. Whether it be Shapel its time to come on home or Shapel you have to look… I’m trying to make sense of it all although I do not believe I’ll understand it. But if I can just make sense of it all then I believe I can be somewhat alright and the pain will soon turn to smiles and laughter.

I don’t think its death I’m scared of ..I think it’s the fact that I more than likely won’t know and I will not get the chance to console the hearts of love ones. I really hate to see people pain. But I guess pain is a simply a part of this street we call Life.

Life is a block on the street and death..ha! Death is right around the corner.

But does it all stop at corners?

A block is composed into a square ..Life is just one block. We have corners but then we have another block…and we must continue. We do not stop.

I like circles and all but I love squares. There is more sense and nonsense in squares..

And the power of triangles…I’m still trying to figure out.

No comments: